About the Journal
Focus and Scope
The original articles and reviews, materials of problem and discussion kind, summaries about scientific symposiums, conferences and forums on Economic Cybernetics, bibliographic reviews, critic on monographs and articles, information about latest scientific achievement in the field of Economic Cybernetics are published in the Journal. Subjects of articles: theoretical and methodological problems of economic cybernetics; modeling in micro- and macroeconomic systems; decision-making; models and methods of economic dynamics, stability and equilibrium; methods of the Operation Research and the System Theory; adaptive systems in economics; models of Management and Marketing; educational problems in the field of Economic Cybernetics; econometrics (methods of statistical analysis and forecasting); computer systems and informational technology in economics.
Peer Review Process
Submitting your article to International scientific journal "Economic Cybernetics" (ISJEC, Ukraine; ISSN 2312-5837) means that your work has not been published before in any other journal/book/proceeding (except in the form of an academic thesis), that it is also not in any way under consideration for publication elsewhere.
All research articles will be blind reviewed by anonymous reviewer appointed by the Editor. ISJEC follows special review system so as to reduce time between article submission and subsequent publication. Editor reserves the rights to make needed change in submitted article at editing stage.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Online version of "Economic Cybernetics. International scientific journal" by Institute of Economic Cybernetics of Donetsk National University is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://ec.projects-manager.com.
The journal has an editorial board with academician members and independent researchers.
|Corresponding member of National academy of science of Ukraine, prof., doctor of science Yuriy Lysenko
|Donetsk national university
|As.prof., doctor of science Stanislav Levitskiy
|Zaporizhzhya Institute of Economics and Information Technologies
|Prof Alfredo Moscardini
|University of Sunderland
|Academician of Latvian academy of science, prof., doctor of science Edwin Vanaags
|Latvian statistical institute
|Prof., doctor of science Vladimir Burkov
|Institute of problem of management
|Prof., doctor of science Robert Sedegov
|Prof., doctor of science Yuriy Cheremnykh
|State university of management
|Academician of NAS of Ukraine, prof., doctor of science Aleksandr Amosha
|Institute of industrial economy
|Prof., doctor of science Ivan Blagun
|State University of Prikarpattya
|Prof., doctor of science Valdemar Vitlinskiy
|Kiev national university of economic
|Academician of NAS of Ukraine, prof., doctor of science Valeriy Geyets
|Institute of economy and forecasting of NAS of Ukraine
|Prof., doctor of science Viktor Zaruba
|Kharkov national university of economic
|Prof., doctor of science Tamara Klebanova
|Kharkov national university of economic
|Prof., doctor of science Roman Lepa
|Institute of industrial economy of NAS of Ukraine
|Prof., doctor of science Roman Rudenskiy
|Prof., doctor of science Nikolay Rumyantsev
|Donetsk national technical university
Publication ethics and malpractice statement
The International Scientific Journal “Economic cybernetics” expects all parties participating in
the publication of the International Scientific Journal “Economic cybernetics” commit to these
publication ethics. Our Editorial board does not tolerate plagiarism or other unethical behavior and will
remove any manuscript that does not meet these standards.
Editorial Board Responsibilities
1. The Editorial Board must keep information pertaining to submitted manuscripts confidential.
2. The Editorial Board must disclose any conflicts of interest.
3. The Editorial Board must evaluate manuscripts only for their intellectual content.
4. The Editorial Board is responsible for making publication decisions for submitted manuscript
1. Reviewers must notify the International Scientific Journal “Economic cybernetics” of any conflicts of
2. Reviewers must keep information pertaining to the manuscript confidential.
3. Reviewers must bring to the attention of the Chief editor any information that may be reason to reject
publication of a manuscript.
4. Reviewers must evaluate manuscripts only for their intellectual content.
1. Authors must certify that their manuscripts are their original work.
2. Authors must certify that the manuscript has not previously been published elsewhere.
3. Authors must certify that the manuscript is not currently being considered for publication elsewhere.
4. Authors must notify the International Scientific Journal “Economic cybernetics” of any conflicts of
5. Authors must identify all sources used in the creation of their manuscript.
6. Authors must report any errors they discover in their manuscript to the International Scientific Journal