Information For Authors
Interested in submitting to this journal?
We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
Also register at Economic Cybernetics. Official editorial group.
Information for authors
The article should meet the Ministry’s of education and science of Ukraine requirements for article publication in periodic scientific issues.
Submiting a paper to the journal you have to:
1. Send us printed, signed by author(s) paper and appropriate information in ukrainian (or russian) and english, including:
- full authors’ names and title;
- UDC and paper’s summary (from 100 to 250 words), which should be well-defined and laconic, contain title, subject and purpose of research; methodology; outcomes; field of use and conclusions;
- two reference lists, first (in ukrainian or russian) according to DSTU 4861:2007 and the second (in english) according to Harvard (British) Standart.
2. E-mail us .rtf file with appropriate to 1st paragraph’s requirements (mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Expert’s Review (doctor of sciences in economics).
4. Author(s)’ photo(s), size 9x13, and profile(s) with full name, scientific degree, academic title, current position, postal adress, phone and e-mail.
For more details visit editorial board’s web-site (http://ec.projects-manager.com/ua).